As part of the training, All CPR manikins and training devices are sanitized prior to and after use. Each person will use items below:
Items are purchased through OPM for the training. No outside gloves or CPR masks are allowed for the training. Additional information is provided in the email confirmation.
COURSE SCHEDULE & COST
READ BELOW PRIOR TO CLICKING "BUY NOW"
1. Clicking "Buy Now" means that you agree to pay OPM for the AHA Certification Training Course with your debit / credit card using Paypal Payment services.
2. ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR THE COURSE IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SLOT.
3. Your Payment DOES NOT include the CPR Face Shield / Valve or the Student Manual/Workbook.
4. A NEW (NOT USED) CPR Face Shield and CPR Training Valve is required for the training.
5. The Student eManual Workbook can be purchased on our website and downloaded.
6. After attending the training, all payments and sales are final and nonrefundable.
If you have three (3) or more employees or persons who need CPR Certification Training, and are located in SW Dallas County, we can offer training certification at your location with proper and approved arrangement. Training outside of our facility will only be considered at a business or public location. Advanced payment is required. In home training is not available. Email us for detailed information.
550 North Main Street, Ste. 203 Duncanville, Texas 75116, United States
CPR OFFICE HOURS: Fridays 12pm - 5pm; Saturdays & Sundays 2pm - 6pm